Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tri-Shutter Card


When I saw the tri-shutter card challenge at Splitcoaststampers, I just knew I had to give it a go. These cards are amazingly easy to make - no joke. Check out the directions here. I highly encourage you to go make one. It looks complicated, but takes so little effort.

I know, I know, the patterned paper looks peculiarly familiar. I'm loving the Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper. I'll switch gears soon. I promise. Okay, on with the details. I stamped the butterflies in three different colors, cut them out, added glitter to the bodies and popped them up with dimensionals. I sponged the white flower to make it pink, added a halfback pearl to the middle and placed the little leaves behind it. The rest is pretty self explanatory.
Hope you all have a good week!
Supplies: Stamps - SU's Great Friend; Card Stock -Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP; Ink - Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral; Punches - Wide Oval Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch; Accessories - Big Shot Machine, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Pretties Kit, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Sponge, Paper Piercer

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just saw this card over on SCS and loved it....had to come and check out your blog....looks fantastic! I really like your side panels with the blue and cherries...neat!

    Happy Stampin'!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it. what a gorgeous card. I just ave to make one of these. Grat job, WQW. If I can't create will need a class ha !!!
    Hugs your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!