Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stinkin' Sweet


I don't know what it is about this little skunk that I find irresistible. It kind of reminds me of Pepe' Le Pew! Remember how he would chase that poor cat around? Okay, I'm dating myself here! I've noticed I have been using yellow on just about all of my cards. So, just to mix it up a bit I thought I'd try pink along with the Mojo Monday Week 82 sketch. I'm not really a pink girl, but nevertheless, I think I didn't do too bad. Besides, I'm waiting for my new Stampin' Up! order. Can't wait to get it so I can use the new Designer Series Papers.
Supplies: Stamps - Pun Fun; Paper - Sweet Always DSP (retired), Raspberry Lemonade DSP, Shimmery White, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo; Ink - Jet Black Stazon, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Pretty in Pink, SU! Marker - Melon Mambo; Accessories - Blender Pen, Pretties Kit (brad), Melon Mambo Polka-Dot Ribbon, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Fresh Favorites II Buttons

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!