Sunday, September 13, 2009

BLOG CANDY TIME


Okay, it's finally that time. Time for me to post my blog candy. All you have to do is leave me a comment at the bottom of this post before Sunday, September 20th, at 6:00 p.m. (EST). One comment per person, please. (Smile!) I will randomly pick a comment from this posting. The winner will be posted on Monday, September 21st, and will need to email me his/her name and address. (So I can mail the goodies to you!) Good luck and don't forget to enter!
Blog Candy includes: Certainly Celery Ribbon, So Saffron Ribbon, Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper, Note of Thanks Mini Note Kit (includes double mounted stamp, 4 gift cards, 4 mini envelopes and 1 Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Ink Spot) and the Polka Dot Punches Stamp Set.


8 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog. Thank you for sending me the link I will be adding it to my RSS reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Hope I'm the winner of all of this fabulous blog candy. Keep me in your prayers, going to the Dr. tomorrow morning!!! Getting better everyday! Thanks for your email. Wanting to create some goodies soon!! esp when if I win this great package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love to win your blog candy Lori. Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Lori - I am here and want my candy!! :-)
    I will be happy to give you my address. Toni Holt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebekah was here too. Just let her know when she can come down and pick up her candy. :-) Rebekah Holt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori you are too funny! Thank you for "taking one for the team" and winning a free stamp set for our loser table at Regionals! Don't enter me in your blog candy give away...let one of your customers enjoy our fabulous products.

    Soon to be one of your blogger groupies,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog through my demo Lisa. She has me falling in love with SU!

    ReplyDelete