Tuesday, September 1, 2009

THE NEW HOLIDAY MINI IS HERE!


Stampin' Up!'s new Holiday Mini is here! Starting today, September 1st, you can place an order out of our supplemental mini catalog. I love the products in this little catalog and I think you will too! It's packed with tons of holiday stamps, paper and ribbon. You can click on the picture of the Mini Catalog located in my sidebar at the left to download the catalog for your viewing pleasure or simply click here. Prefer to view it in hard copy? No problem! E-mail me at l_burkitt@yahoo.com with your name and address and I'll send you one in the mail. Check back later and I'll show you a card I made using a stamp set from the new Mini catalog!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!