Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SMILING FACES

I'll be the first to admit it, I'm not the biggest Halloween fan. But for some reason I just couldn't resist these cute little pumpkins from the Twick or Tweet stamp set from the new Holiday Mini. The new mini is just packed full of wonderful stamp sets! I used the patterned paper from Stampin' Up!'s Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper pack. This paper is not typical Halloween. It's very fru-fru with pinks, blues and greens. For some reason I thought that these papers would look good "Halloween" style. I colored my pumpkins in using a blender pen and Really Rust and Only Orange US classic ink pads. The pumpkins image is stamped with black Stazon Ink to keep the black ink from smearing when water coloring the image in. I also sponged around my stamped image and the patterned paper to give them a more eery feel.

Thanks for peeking in on me today. Hope you are having a wonderful day! Feel free to leave me a comment if you like. I really do enjoy reading them.

Supplies: Stamps-Twick or Tweet, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper-Kaleidoscope DSP, Only Orange, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink-Jet Black Stazon, Only Orange, Really Rust, SU Markers-Green Galore, Summer Sun; Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (stars on the hat), Vintage Brads, Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponges, Blender Pens, Paper Piercer, Photo Corners Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!