Saturday, October 10, 2009

HEARTFELT THANKS



With each catalog, Stampin' Up! designs an exclusive stamp set to help raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities.  For every purchase of this exclusive stamp set, Stampin' Up! donates a portion of the sales to RMHC.  Ronald McDonald House Charities is a charity that is near and dear to my heart.  (My husband and I spent four months on and off at the RMH in Columbus, Ohio during the hospitalization of our firstborn.)  So, when I saw the adorable set "Very Thankful" I just couldn't resist ordering it.  I'm "very thankful" that Stampin' Up! is involved in such a wonderful program. 


My card today features a stamp from this set.  I've used a blender pen and SU! Classic ink pads to color in the main image. 
 
Thanks for peeking in on me today! 

Supplies: Stamps - Very Thankful; Ink - Basic Brown, Sahara Sand, Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Going Gray; Paper - Old Olive, Textured Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Tall Tales DSP; Accessories - Crop-A-Dile, Blender Pen, Natural Hemp Tiwne, Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Playground Designer Buttons, Earth Elements Brad

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. I like the textured paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of accessories...button, brad, linen thread and ribbon. Great choice in colors, too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!