Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WELCOME LITTLE ONE



I attended a baby shower for a young lady in my church congregation last night. (I say young because she's probably in her late 20's or early 30's. She's younger than me so that makes her young.) She'll be having her baby next Monday via C-Section. I had a wonderful time at our hostess',Vicki's, home. She's such a terrific person. Here's the card I made for the shower. If you haven't guessed, it's a girl! I used the instructions for making a tent topper card from Splitcoast Stampers. These cards are easy and are actually a lot of fun of fun to make.

Supplies: Stamps - Nursery Necessities, Cheep Talk; Ink - Melon Mambo, Basic Black, SU! Markers - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry; Paper - Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White; Accessories -Sponges, White Gel Pen, Paper Piercer, Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot machine, Circles #2 dies, Scallop Circle #2 dies

Order Stampin' Up! 24/7 here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to a baby shower this month and I was just thinking how I need to think of a cute card. I'll have to keep this one in mind, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!