Wednesday, October 28, 2009

YOU KNOW DASHER AND DANCER AND PRANCER...........


Can you believe Christmas is less than two months away? That's totally insane. I have started shopping, though. Don't get too excited - I've only purchased two things. I'm far, far away from even putting a dent in Christmas shopping.



I just returned from my birthday dinner at Dakota's. I'm feeling very full and very blessed. Along with celebrating with my husband and son, my father-in-law, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, sister, brother-in-law, baby nephew and my father were there with me. I love my family and I love spending time with them. I've had an awesome 40th birthday. The only way my birthday could have been better was if my mom and my son, Evan, were living to celebrate with me. I'm missing them terribly tonight. Perhaps, they are celebrating my birthday together in Heaven. I hope so!


I received some really great birthday cards today, too. I'm such a sap. I cried when I read almost every one of them. Well, with the exception of the card which had a baby on a potty chair on the front of the card. Just trust me. It wasn't sappy : ) I'm grateful for the 40 years I've had. I've been very fortunate to have had my health and such wonderful friends and family. Well, that's it for me tonight.




Thanks for peeking in on me! Have a great day!




Supplies: Stamp - Dasher; Paper - Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Christmas Cocoa DSP; Ink - Chocolate Chip; Accessories - Big Shot Machine, Scallop Circle #2, Circle Scissors Plus, Paper Piercer, Eyelet Border Punch, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Fire Rhinestone Brads (Red), Filigree Designer Brad, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!