Monday, November 16, 2009

FROSTY AND FRIENDS

Here's another card that was created for my 10 for $10 Christmas card class last week. I cased my card from the ever so talented Jan Tink. You can view her card here. I kept her same color combinations and card layout. I just changed the color combination around and used a different stamp set. If you look closely (or click on the picture to enlarge) you can see I added Dazzling Diamond Glitter to the snow drift. I love that stuff. It shimmers just like diamonds. I guess that's how it got its name :~)


Have a great day and thanks for peeking in on me today! I'm a little under the weather but hope to be feeling better soon.


Supplies: Stamps - The More the Merrier, Happy Everything; Ink - Basic Black, Su! Markers - Old Olive, Real Red, Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie; Cardstock - Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Whisper White; Accessories - Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Eyelet Border Punch, Mellow Moss Grosgrain Ribon, 1/16" Punch, Real Red Brad

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted.

Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7 here.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 17. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!!! I did notice the snow drift and I think that's a great touch. I love the border punch...it's on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HiLori,Sorry to hear your under the weather. Congratulations for your card appearing on Yahoo Group Late Night. I really love this card. It's just so cute.Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color combination!!! Such a bright and cheerful card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!