Thursday, January 7, 2010

FLOWER FOLD BROOCH


My goodness, I haven't posted in forever and a day.  I tend to get the New Year blahs each year and to be really honest I just get in a weird funk.  This year was no different.  However, over the Christmas holiday, I did create these Flower Fold brooches.  Stampin' Up!'s very own Shelli Gardner had a beautiful flower brooch on her sweater at the Cincinnati Stampin' Up! Regional and it was all the rage.  Of course, I had to see what the fuss was about.  Well...........I started making these little gems and now I'm addicted!  I've made close to a dozen brooches in about two weeks.  They are so super easy.  Just run material through the Big Shot using the Flower Fold die and plug in the handy dandy glue gun to assemble.

I just got my new goodies from the Occassions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration brochure yesterday.  I'll be breaking them in this weekend and hope to be posting my creations very soon.

Thanks for peeking in on me today.


1 comment:

  1. okay, I want to make these. I will bring my own material and such if you would be willing to teach me to make them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!