Sunday, January 31, 2010

OH, MAN

I know - lame title for my post.  Sometimes it is just so hard to come up with a catchy title and today was no exception.  Today's card is intended to be masculine.  Sitting here as I type, I realize that maybe I missed the mark a little.  Well, I'll just have to work on it and get better with the manly man cards.  My card was inspired by this card created by Mercy Kerin.

That's it for me today.  I gotta run and get ready for church.  My sister-in-law, Ellen, is bringing her boyfriend over for a visit later today.  My husband and I met him briefly over Christmas.  It will be nice to actually sit down and get to know him better.



Supplies:  Stamps - Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sanded Background; Paper - Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Whisper White; Ink - Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Old Oilve; Accessories - Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot Machine, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch,
1 3/4" Circle Punch (All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted.)

Purchase Stampin' Up! products 24/7 here!

3 comments:

  1. i saw this card on Nancy Riley's iPicks for today. The idea is sensational! the colour combo is fantastic. very perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too saw this on Nancy's iPicks. Love the card and how fun you have made it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Lori, great colors too.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!