Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sending My Love - Four in One!


Well, one good thing about being snowed in over the weekend is all the time I get to spend creating in my little craft area.  Ahhhhh!  I can just stamp away while watching the snow fall down in buckets and relax that I don't have to go out in it! (You see, I work at my local county's highway department.  Lucky me, I don't get called in to work overtime during bad weather.  It's just mandatory that I show up during normal work hours.)   I took advantage of that this past weekend.  (But honestly, I'm soooooo ready for spring!)  This is one of many projects I have to show in the next several days.  This card actually came as a result of not one, but four (yes, count them, four) blog challenges.  You can play along with the challenges by clicking on the links below.
 1.)  Crazy 4 Challenges - Valentine Themed Card Challenge
2.)  Our Creative Corner - Masculine Valentine Challenge (Okay, I might be stretching it a little.  LOL!)
3.)  Stacy's Stamping Stage - Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 16 (Real Red, Very Vanilla, Kraft)
and finally.....
4.)  Stamping 411 - Saturday Sketch Challenge 137

Whew!  I'm impressed with myself.  I invite you to come on and play along with these challenges.  It may be just what you need to get your creative juices flowing.  They sure did help me.

That's all for me tonight.  We already have approximately 6" of snow on the ground from the past weekend and an added 2" of snow with freezing rain today.  The forcast is calling for an additional 1-2" of snow tonight and 1-2" of snow tomorrow.  Ugh!  Thanks for peeking in on me today!  If you have to go out in the snow, please be safe!  If you're fortunate enough to live where the sun is shining brightly and you have no white stuff, be thankful - very thankful!

14 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! Love the way you did the ribbon accent - so creative!
    Thanks for playing along this week!

    I hear you about the snow - we have 28" inches on the ground here and another 8 - 15" coming tonight and tomorrow. I'm so over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, Lori! What a perfect stamp set to showcase the colors in the Curtain Call and on the other challenges you used. Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Love the colors you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings a smile to my face! What a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing and sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Please check out my blog candy and color combo at: www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I adore this color combo and the way you have the heart and frame and ribbon together is so cool. Great take on the masculine Valentine challenge. So happy you could join in the fun at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute...that set is so much fun! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you.....c'mon Spring!!!! We have lots of snow here in MN too!

    Love this card!! I am SO missing that stamp set.

    I love the layered punches threaded onto the ribbon. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori -- love what you did with the heart in the hardware and great job with this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! We hope you'll be back soon! Blessings, Gretchen -- www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooo sweet!! I wish that stamp set had lasted longer!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Stamping 411!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! Love the heart in the hardware.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!