Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'M STILL HERE.........

Just a quick note to let you know I am alive and well.  Well, mostly well - I feel like I'm getting sick and experiencing a little vertigo for some reason.  Otherwise, I'm still here.  I've been busy prepping for my upcoming Spring Fling card class.  Plus, I've been working on making 230 wedding favors for the upcoming wedding of the daughter of my co-worker.

And to be quite honest, my mojo has been more like "no-go" lately.  I really thought hard about giving up blogging all together.  What good would that do?  I really do like the blog world and I enjoy creating no matter how feeble my projects may be.  So, with that said, stick around and I'll start posting my creations again really soon.  Sorry it's been so long.

Thanks for peeking in on me! 

3 comments:

  1. I actually thought about you the other day. Looking forward to seeing what you're creating. I tried to make some cards this evening and had a block. I'll try again this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Kelli, thanks for thinking of me. I will post something as soon as my class is over. I hope your creative juices will be flowing again this weekend. (Hope you post your card too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Right when the weather looks like it's going to give everyone a break...SNOW. I hope better spring weather cures whatever's going on with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!