Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter


Happy Easter, everyone!  Hope you are enjoying it surrounded by family and friends.  This year my family and I decided to escape over Easter break.  As you are reading this, I am hopefully returning from a wonderful weekend in the Tennessee mountains.  I say hopefully because I am actually typing this post on Thursday evening before I even head out on my trip.  The weather forecast looks great for Tennessee this weekend and I'm hoping to get some hiking done.  Anyway, you did not come to here me ramble on, so on with the card.  Shall we?

Oh, how I love this cute little Chocolate Bunny stamp from Stampin' Up!  It looks good enough to eat!  Now I know this may come as a shock, but this card layout was not my original design.  Shocking, I know!  I got the idea from the oh so talented Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho.  I decided to change up the grass a little and I used my paper snips to relic the look of real grass.  It is amazing how the wide oval punch looks just like Easter eggs.  I wish I was talented enough to think of that, but alas, not so.  Well, that's all for me today.  Thanks for peeking in on me!

1 comment:

  1. How cool that the wide oval punch is a perfect egg! This is an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!