Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"TWEET" WISHES TO YOU


I know! I know!  I hear you loud and clear.  You're thinking, "What in the world is with that corny title?"  I say, "Hey, if you have something more catchy, by all means be my guest."  (Smile!)  Sometimes snazzy titles don't fall into my lap.  As you can clearly see today is no exception!  Oh well, you'll have that sometimes.  Anyway.............I loved the design of Chat's card shown here, but I wanted to change the colors up a little bit.  I love the color combination of Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive together.  I tend to lean toward earthy and jewel tone colors, so this color combo speaks to me.  This card actually has very little stamping on it.  It's mostly comprised of punched images but the the finished project is stunning.

I don't know about your neck of the woods, but the Southern Ohio weather is absolutely gorgeous today.  It sure beats the hail we had last night. I think I'll get off here and go outside and soak up the sunshine while I can.  Thanks for peeking in on me today!

1 comment:

  1. This is just so pretty! I love all the details, and the colors! It's good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!