Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A MATTER OF MOMENTS

I'm just playing around with the stuff in my stash while I wait on my new Stampin' Up! goodies to arrive.  Can you believe I haven't placed an order since the debut of the new catalog?  The ugly truth is that I kept changing my mind and told myself to sleep on it before ordering.  With all the new goodies in the catalog, I just decided to go for it and place that order! 

Now I don't know about you but I just love the Elements of Style stamp set.  I hadn't inked up the hummingbird yet so I used him this time around.  I didn't want him to feel all neglected.  I also pulled out my Big Shot (love it) and various dies for this card.  Since I had out my Big Shot I decided, "Well, heck!  I might as well try out the new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. "  The embossing folders are always first on my orders.  The embossed image gives cards a  texture and depth making embossed cardstock so easy to use in exchange for patterned paper.

Thanks for peeking in on me today!  I apologize for not posting in a while.  I just got back from vacation over the weekend.  Now that I'm back, I'm in the cardmaking groove even if I'm still undecided if I like this card.  Hopefully I'll have some new projects to share with you soon.

 Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. I just placed my first order too and I can't wait for my items to get here. Have fun playing! The card that you made is very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. I just started following you! Love this creation. Beautiful! So glad I found you through SC forum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the bird is multi-colored. A very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The bird looks amazing. I'm checking out your blog. You make such nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!