Wednesday, September 29, 2010

RUFF DAY?

 I'm a dog lover.  So naturally I took right to the "Friends Fur-Ever" stamp set by Stampin' Up!  The set has so many wonderful stamps to change things up.  It has different sentiments and elements that are uber cool.    The two dogs in this card remind me of a couple of friends talking over a cup of coffee or in this instance, a bowl of water. Too cute I tell ya!    I'm thinking this card will go out to my friend, Candace. Despite all the challenges life throws her way, she is always upbeat, bubbly and smiling. You have to love those qualities in a friend.

Today's card was one inspired by the very talented Ilina Crouse. I believe the only things that vary from my card and Ilina's are the patterned paper, button and sentiment. My sentiment, "I'm here for you....", comes from the Occasional Quotes hostess set available through Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for taking time to peek in on me!  Hope you all are having a wonderful week.  Mine seems to be flying by. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge dog person but I love this card. I love the water coloring (I really want to learn how to do that). I'm sure Candace will really enjoy the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,my goodness....how cute is this!!! MUST GET THIS STAMP SET!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Looking forward to following along from VA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blog. The card is adorable. Great use of the colors. I'm a new follower from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lori, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words about Mike. you have no idea how much that helps when you just hear that the love of your life has stage 4 cancer. I love your blog and I mean with all my heart that I could come and check our your stamp room!!!!!I need friends like you!
    God Bless,
    Bev (www.wtampingwithbev.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!