Friday, September 3, 2010

SIMPLY YOU


Today's card is one that I cased from a back issue of Stampin' Success.  Stampin' Success is a  publication that Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive monthly and the issues are full of great craft and business ideas and tips.

This card is really simple with very few layers.  I used patterned paper from the Bella Blue collection (now retired) for my background.  I believe the only things I changed from the original (that I cased) are the greeting, background stamp and the button.  Hey, why mess with perfection?

Thanks for peeking in on me today!  Here's wishing you all a very nice Labor Day weekend.  I'm enjoying a four day weekend.  (I took today off from work. Lucky me!)  I have a wonderful group of ladies coming over to stamp tonight.  I can't wait to see them!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card LuLu! i am following you from the SC. Follow me too at www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu I'm now following you from SC. Hope you will follow me too. My blog is called Penny Tokens and you can find me at:
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com.

    Great blog, will come back again to visit once I finish the followers list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used in this - simply stunning! I just became a follower of your blog. I hope you will follow mine, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, very simple, but it definitely makes a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow gorgeous card!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now following you.

    http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
    Hope you will follow me too at
    www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some really gorgeous cards! I'm now following you.

    Diana
    www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice!
    i'm following you from SC! my blog is http://stampcravings.blogspot.com
    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the distressed look. It is so fun to do. Thanks for following, following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!