Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CASING THE CATTY


Just a quick post tonight to let you know that I am indeed alive and well.  I've just been as busy as one of Santa's elves.  Tonight's card is one of the cards my customers made in my October card class.  It's not an exact CASE of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog, but it's pretty close.  I just love the Friends 24-7 stamp set.  It's versatile for either feminine or masculine cards.

Well, I need to get moving.  I've joined a new gym and my husband, Dave, joined too!  I'm trying to motivate him to exercise and tonight is no exception!

Thanks for peeking in on me!  I enjoy your visits! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love this set, too. You have inspired me to get it out and ink it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!