Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

I pray all of you are enjoying this Christmas with those that you love.  I will go to my sister's house today to watch my two year old nephew open his presents. Then it's back home for some time with my husband and son.  I'm hoping to enjoy a peaceful Christmas today.  Whatever your plans are today, may God bless you each.

Here's another card that was made during my Christmas card class earlier this month.  This card was inspired by the ever talented Corinne Somerville.

I know it's hard to see, but the trees have Dazzling Diamond glitter on them to make them look snow covered.

Thanks for peeking in on me today!  I'm wishing you each a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to tell you the other day how much I LOVE this card! It's strikingly beautiful!! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!