Saturday, February 5, 2011

LITTLE KNOWN FACTS


I'm very, very bad.  I received this Stylish Blogger Award some time ago.  The sad thing is that I don't remember who sent it to me.  Ugh!  Just one of the side effects that goes with getting older - so frustrating!
Anyway, I'm suppose to share 8 random things about myself and then pass this award on to 8 different people.  I'm not sure I could pick just 8 people, so feel free to scoop up this award for yourself.  Okay, here are 8 random facts about me.............

  1. My favorite snack are Gummy Bears.  I absolutely love those little things but not all gummies are created equal.  Jelly Belly and Brach's make the best ones!
  2. I play piano.  I've been playing for over 31 years, but I have an EXTREMELY hard time playing in public - major stage fright.  It makes me physically ill to play in public.  However, I have played piano for several weddings.  Go figure????
  3. I'm the third of four siblings.  My little sister if fourteen years younger than me.  My brothers are twenty-one years and eighteen years older than her.  Despite the age difference, she's my best friend.
  4. I live in a testosterone sea with my husband, son and dog.  Yes, even my dog is a boy.
  5. I love vacation.  I don't have an itinerary when I'm on vacation.  I like to be spur of the moment and see where the days take me.  I think it's more adventuresome that way.
  6. I'm an insomniac.  I average about 2-3 hours of sleep each night.
  7. I'm a morning person.  I wake up around 5:15 a.m. on week days (work days).  Most weekends I wake up between 4:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.  I love having the wee hours of the morning to myself sipping on my half pot of coffee.
  8. I'm only one of two women in my workplace.  I work for a County highway department and am surrounded by men - twenty-two of them to be exact.                           
Okay, that's some random facts about me.  I hope you enjoyed them.  I'm not a very exciting person.  (Smile!)

Have a great weekend and thanks for peeking in on me!  I'll be back soon with cards from my last card class.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but I have to disagree with you about the gummie bears. Have you tried Haribo?? They are great! Especially when you put a yellow one and a red one in your mouth at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!