Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LIFE'S MOMENTS

Life truly is a matter of moments, isn't it?  It's amazing the twists and turns our lives take and to our amazement somehow we get through.  I'm sending this card to a retired co-worker who has sure had his share of ups and downs since his retirement.  I just want to remind him that his old co-workers have not forgotten him.  We even reminisce about the good old days, tell stories about him and even chuckle at some of the humorous "moments".

I used the Nature Walk stamp set and the Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper on this card.  These items are available from the Occasions Mini Catalog now through April 30th. The sentiment is from the Elements of Style stamp set located in the Idea Book and Catalog.

It's a quick post for me today as I head out for work this dreary and soggy morning.  I'm looking forward to sunnier days ahead!  Thanks for peeking in on me!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!