Monday, June 27, 2011

I STAMPED - REALLY!

I actually got to spend some time in my little craft nook over the weekend.  I had Friday off and I took advantage of the time to do some creating.  You see, my computer is located by my craft counter and my son likes to play an online game with my brother-in-law.  This creates a bit of a problem for us both.  The area is too small for us to be in the same space at the same time.  Most usually I give in and let him play his game.  Unfortunately, I don't get any stamping done.  We're currently working on a compromise.  I NEED to stamp!!! (Smile.)

Any way, I will be posting some of my creations in the very near future.  I think I've mentioned before that my husband is my photographer.  I just need to steal a moment of his time to have him photograph and edit my projects.  Thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!