Thursday, September 1, 2011

YOU BELONG AMONG THE WILDFLOWERS


You belong somewhere you feel free...............Yes, I'm a Tom Petty fan.  I may even be dating myself a little with that song, huh?  Okay, so I noticed my card is having a little "wardrobe malfunction" in this picture.  Looks like I need to adhere the layers on the right side of the card a little better.  Okay, how many of you clicked on the picture to get a better look?  (Smile.)  Shoot fire!  I never noticed that until now.  Note to self:  fix it before it goes in the mail.

This card has a wallop of things going on.  Pearls, die cuts, piercing, paper piecing, watercoloring, sponging........You get the picture.  You should have seen the mess on my desk after making this one.

This is going to be a short post for me today.  I'm heading off to work and them to chemo education with Dad.  If you have any questions about the card, give me a shout.  Thanks for peeking in on me today!

2 comments:

  1. I love your style! I'm your newest follower from SC. Come visit! http://jennslayoutkits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, Love the card! It's "loaded"! (And I have a very good idea of what your desk "aftermath" looks like! I just picture what mine looks like, after I'm finished designing and making a card!) TFS - Micki (following you now)
    Visit my "Avenue of Art" at: www.AvenueofArt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!