Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Occasions Mini Catalog Is Here


The all new 2012 Occasions Mini is here!  If you haven't had a chance to check out all the goodness inside this little catalog, come check it out here:






**On a side note, my father is still battling esophageal cancer and has been in a rehabilitation center for two months.  His chemo and radiation treatments were very grueling and has really taken a toll on his physical and mental health.  He is just now strong enough to have the surgery needed to rid his body of this aggressive tumor.  Surgery is scheduled for next week.  Please, please keep him in your prayers!  I've been trying to slowly get back to creating, but I must admit that I'm a little rusty.  I hope to have a new stamping post for you soon.  Thanks for being patient with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!