Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3 X 3 EASEL CARD

Today's card is a simple 3" x 3" easel card.  I came across this style card on Julie Leblanc's blog.  I have a fabulous friend, Teresa,  at work who is always leaving me little gifts on my desk at work especially after "year end closing of the books", State audits, crazy and stressful days and anything in between.  (Did I mention that Teresa and I are the only women in an office of approximately 30 employees?)  I handle the finances and human resources and she handles the grants and assists our County Engineer. 

I thought it would be nice to return the favor to her sometime.  After all, she has crazy and stressful days too!  This little card would look so good sitting in front of a big, 'ol cup of Tim Horton's cappuccino or better yet - chocolate!!!  (Yep, sadly we have no Starbucks here.)




This is going to be a short post for me tonight.  I've got a sinus headache and upset stomach.  I hope my son is not passing his illness to me.  The school nurse called me at work on Monday to let me know my son's right eardrum was "bulging".  She suggested he see a doctor right away.  Of course I took him right away.  (He didn't say much about his ear.  He's almost 16, so I thought he would speak up.  I felt terrible, of course.)  His doctor told us that he had an ear infection and strep throat.  Oh, and that his eardrum would most likely rupture!!!!  He's much better now that he's on mega-antibiotics.  Let's just hope he didn't share the love with me.

Thanks for peeking in on me tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. The colours are great and not something I would have come up with myself.
    I'm following from Stampin' Connection. Hope to see you around.

    Stephanie
    http://stampnsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!