Sunday, October 14, 2012

QUICK AND SIMPLE ORNAMENT KEEPSAKES



In my last post I mentioned that I made two different styles of Save the Date cards for my friend Kim's cookie exchange party.  She's a blingy, "diva"esque kind of gal.  I love glitter and bling as much as any other female, but most of my cards don't reflect that.  I wanted to create something blingy and easy to mass produce.  This is the end result.  It only took me roughly 15 minutes from start to finish to complete this card!!!  Yes, that's an amazing feat for me, my friends.  You do not want to know how long I can spend making just one card.

In the end, this was the card she chose to send out.  Have you played with the coordinating Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and Big Shot dies yet?  Go on, what are you waiting for?  Christmas!  (Smile!)

Enjoy what's left of your weekend and thanks for peeking in on me!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lori !! Can you believe I have this set and am yet to use it !?! Hahaha. I am following you back now ... thanks for following me !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, First off I am so sorry for the loss of your father. My sympathies go out to you and your family. Cancer is word I despise so much, way too many sufferers including my love in 2011. Thanks for your words of sympathy. I am happy that I was with her and just went to a movie the day before with her but she was coughing from COPD and heart problems and dealing with not catching her breath. It was a blessing but still not easy. She just got too weak. Prayers to you, Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments are always graciously appreciated!